The Shreveport Club
(Chartered March 13, 1946)
In late 1945, a group of Shreveport businessmen gathered to create a private social club which was to become known as The Shreveport Club. Those gentlemen were:
The eighth floor of the Washington-Youree Hotel became the Club’s first quarters.
In 1956, The Shreveport Club moved to its present quarters at 410 Travis Street. While it has undergone some change since its inception, the Club has maintained the tradition of serving fine fare in a comfortable atmosphere to the most important people in the world, our members and their guests.
Magdy Hussein – CEO
Bryan Overdyke – Executive Chef
Alvin Coleman – Dining Room Supervisor
Bill Boston - Maitre'D